Monday, May 14, 2012

Moms Day ~

  I forgot to post this photo from Moms Day at Jordyn's school last week...and since we didnt take any photos on Mothers Day, this one will take its place :)  We had a fun day at her school...we made jewelry (note the lovely "mom" bracelet and "jordyn and mom" necklace im wearing), and we also planted this cute little flower in my new handmade mug.  They served a fancy sorbet punch with cream puffs, and then we played on the playground with the kiddos.  A nice "moms day" indeed!
  I also forgot to mention something cute Justin said the other day after game fest.  Several of the moms were commenting how Justin was just like a little kid, playing all the activities, and running all around with Jordyn...well, i told him about that and his response was , "hey, I only have about 3 or 4 more years of this before she's told old and too cool to play with her nerdy dad at game fest, so im gonna enjoy it while i can!"  How true!  Im sooo glad i took a lot of photos!  Hugs and Happy Mother's Day~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture. Justin got the right idea...although a girl never outgrows needing a dad, the play does change as they get older and more serious :-)

Marie Alton said...

Lovely pic of you two ... and love the jewelry! Made with love from your sweetness! I have several such things that I've saved over the years ... and every once in a while when I stumble accross them ... I always smile!

Good for Justin having fun while he can with his little girl.

Hugs ... Marie

Lynda said...

Your husband is so wise! They grow up faster than you can ever imagine, and you need to enjoy them while you can.