More images for the 112 in 2012 Challenge...
# 29 - Leap Day (this image had to be taken on February 29th, and it had to be taken on or pertaining to Leap Day) Not one of my better shots, but it was cold outside and we wanted to go in :)
#85 - Fun
i know ive posted this photo once already, but it was taken this year, and i thought it fit the theme well...besides, im a bit behind and trying to get caught up :) You may see an onslaught of photos in the next few weeks, so stay tuned.


3 comments:
Great pictures and she looks like she is having a blast!!
Well done...I completely forgot about the picture for the 29...so I've just taken some that relate to the 29th...hope I don't get in trouble! LOL
Belated Happy Leap Day!
What better to do on this special day than to LEAP!
Jordyn captured it so well ... kids can do that ... it's just so in their nature!
Great pic ... you are so up for this challenge!
Hugs ... Marie
Post a Comment