Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I "Heart" Quilting!
Ive been a bit quiet lately...but thats because ive been busy busy busy...quilting that is! Ive got 4 quilts going right now, soon to be 5, so my posts may be few and far between. I spent several days cutting out fabric, which is all assembly-lined in my living room, and i just finished sewing up the last of these hearts today...there are 35 total. whew! i plan to start work on jordyns bento box tomorrow, as well as a red, white and blue miniature im making for a swap on about.com. (i have enough cut out to make two, so i can keep one, but we'll see how the first one goes). I also received a very cool pattern by Rebecca Collins from Lynda over in England. I complimented her gorgeous quilt and mentioned i would love the pattern, and she was awesome and mailed it on over to me! Quilters are the best! Thanks Lynda...it may be a while before i can get to it, but im looking forward to playing around with that pattern! Ill be posting photos of my progress, so stay tuned! If all goes well, maybe ill finally get that shop going on Etsy that ive been meaning to do...any of you have tips or opinions regarding that site? Thanks...and have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They are gorgeous!
I go quiet too when the sewing takes over :-) look forward to seeing all your various projects that you have on the go :-)
YAY! Looks good, can't wait to see all the projects your working on :)
Post a Comment