Your daughter looks very pleased and happy with her gifts! She must have been a very good girl! Your banner is so beautiful. Do you still have that much snow?
Wonderful!! Jordyn is the perfect age for Santa's magic. LOVE the family pics in front of the tree...I don't think we got ONE family pic in all of Paris...how horrible is that!! I just might need to do your 52 week plan...but make Jack's life my subject....hmmmm....
4 comments:
absolutely wonderful!!! Great pics, looks like a beautiful Christmas!
Your daughter looks very pleased and happy with her gifts! She must have been a very good girl!
Your banner is so beautiful. Do you still have that much snow?
Glad Father Christmas made it for Jordyn, but what did he bring for you? Any quilty goodies?
Wonderful!! Jordyn is the perfect age for Santa's magic. LOVE the family pics in front of the tree...I don't think we got ONE family pic in all of Paris...how horrible is that!! I just might need to do your 52 week plan...but make Jack's life my subject....hmmmm....
Post a Comment