Day Two of the wasp sting.....OUCH! But shes a trooper, taking her medicine and feeling fine! Mommys still having a bit of a hard time about it though :)
So sorry! I remember while still teaching we had a kindergartener in our school who was dangerously allergic to bee sting. As soon as we knew about it, the entire staff was trained in how to use the epi-pen. I hope Jordyn's school will do that.
3 comments:
Poor Jordyn, that is just awful and they really got her. Give her a hug for me and I hope the swelling goes down soon. Hugs to you too!!
So sorry! I remember while still teaching we had a kindergartener in our school who was dangerously allergic to bee sting. As soon as we knew about it, the entire staff was trained in how to use the epi-pen. I hope Jordyn's school will do that.
Oh, your poor little girl. It is scary to be a parent. The epi-pen will be important for the rest of her life.
Post a Comment