You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area. I'd want to drive to school each and every day if that was the view that I saw.
Beautiful!!!
How beautiful! I just love the header picture too :o)
love this picture of your little girl in the shadow of the beautiful tree. She is so cute! How old is she??
The leaves are further forward than the ones in the UK. (Reminds me of the ones we saw in New England last year. Sigh.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area. I'd want to drive to school each and every day if that was the view that I saw.
Beautiful!!!
How beautiful! I just love the header picture too :o)
love this picture of your little girl in the shadow of the beautiful tree. She is so cute! How old is she??
The leaves are further forward than the ones in the UK. (Reminds me of the ones we saw in New England last year. Sigh.)
Post a Comment