Okay, so the 4th block was due in October, and im a little behind, but only by a couple of days :) Kate has already posted the block specs for November, so i didn't want to fall too far behind. If you arent familiar with this swap, its a year long project, and each month Kate gives us dimensions for a new block to add to the quilt. I'm doing themed quilts...Winter and Halloween. The tree and the haunted house were the latest blocks added to the quilts. If you'd like to check out some of the gorgeous quilts being made click here. Oh, and ignore the chalky looking lines on the haunted house...that's just spray starch crusties i forgot to brush off before taking the photo :)


6 comments:
Love the winter blues, very pretty. And I'm a sucker for a snowman.
You are very creative. Of course, you would be doing Halloween. And the snowman piece is adorable.
Hi LisaJo! Both are coming out so good. At this point I catch pick out a favorite! Great job.
These quilts are coming along so well! I love the improv house (and the tree!)
Awesome job! I must get caught up with the steps!
Love what you are creating here in the home robin... 8-)
Post a Comment