Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Skating Pond is Ready...Bring Your Skates!

So, who's ready to go ice skating...we are!  :)  Justin and i prepped the pond the last few days, and the ice is ready to go!  We worked on the sled run too, with what little snow we have, but its working pretty good so far...just ask Jordyn...
We woke up to 19 degree weather and its slowly climbed to 23 degrees...looks like defrosting my turkey might take a while...
 Thats okay, we have plenty of fun things to do while we wait!
 So, if you have a little time, grab your skates and your sleds, and swing by the Black Bear!~
And for my friends and family in the States...May you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

I'm so jealous!!! Looks like heaven to me. Are you in Colorado?

Country Whispers said...

OH wow!
If I lived closer I'd be there.
Looks like so much fun and right in your own backyard.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Rafael's Mum said...

Wow! I'd love to learn to skate and that looks like the perfect place! Jordyn looks as if she is having great fun too!!

Anonymous said...

Blimey!!! Skating already!! Man it must be cold in your parts!

We escaped the snow for the time being..the north got it instead...but we are in for a 10 day freeze...keep in mind that means it might hit -5c! lol