oh boy spring is on it's way to you. around here we're having a windy week and I hope the dust stops flying soon so I can dust the house - I've got company coming soon.
Winter just returned here for round two. Geez, it's cold this morning! We have sleet down here, it must be horrible up top. Look at those cute lil toes! Watch out for prickles. LOL
4 comments:
oh boy spring is on it's way to you. around here we're having a windy week and I hope the dust stops flying soon so I can dust the house - I've got company coming soon.
Winter just returned here for round two. Geez, it's cold this morning! We have sleet down here, it must be horrible up top.
Look at those cute lil toes! Watch out for prickles. LOL
I'm looking forward to walking barefoot a little this weekend myself. Enjoy!!
It's defintely on its way here too.
Post a Comment