that is so sweet and cute. i love it when kids get into cooking something and helping in the kitchen. my grandson likes to bake muffins - well with help, he's only 7, but it's sooooo cute. you two look like a day of baking was exhausting to boot. Happy Easter to you and the whole family!! Hugs.
What fun! I can't get over how grown up Jordyn looks in these pictures. From the few pictures I've seen of you, I'd say she looking more like you than ever.
2 comments:
that is so sweet and cute. i love it when kids get into cooking something and helping in the kitchen. my grandson likes to bake muffins - well with help, he's only 7, but it's sooooo cute. you two look like a day of baking was exhausting to boot. Happy Easter to you and the whole family!! Hugs.
What fun! I can't get over how grown up Jordyn looks in these pictures. From the few pictures I've seen of you, I'd say she looking more like you than ever.
Post a Comment