Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter Activities ~


Well, after splitting and hauling wood, and shoveling the snow off our pond, we were ready for some fun! Spooky has been cooped up in the house, so we thought she might like to join us. Im not sure how much fun she had, but we certainly had a good time!








5 comments:

Tammy said...

That looks like a lot of fun and spooky looked glad to be having fun with you all. how cold are the temps on the mountain? Sure looks cold to me. Love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

You can't be all work and no play :o) ...glad to see you are making the most of the weather!

Lynda said...

Are you sure that baby has enough protection on ;)
I was just going back through some old posts and found you again. Funny thing is.. last time I had sand out side and you had snow.. now I have snow too!

Christine Thresh said...

It looks like fun from here, but I'm glad I'm not sliding down a snow slope.
Spooky looks pretty calm. I can't imagine my cats cooperating on such an adventure.

Lynda said...

All our pretty snow has melted :(

Thank you for all your lovely comments.. it really made me feel great to know that someone actually reads all my mad mutterings.