
Just checking in to say hello! My garden gnome decided to poke his head out yesterday, but its still rather chilly out and its trying to snow as i type this...so he may not stick around. Ive been working on a quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap on about.com...my second time participating in it...however, the person who will be receiving my quilt reads my blog, so i cant show any progress pictures. :(
I recently discovered a blog called virtual paintout, and have become quite inspired by it. I ordered some new watercolor paints, and hope to join the challenge each month to get me back into painting again. My usual medium is oil or acrylic...so watercolor will be a learning experience.(i stuggled with it once before, but i havent given up) :)
The winter blahs come and go with the sun, but i started taking vitamin D and i think that helps. I notice many friends (myself included) having a hard time right now...tired...cranky...feeling low...but i truly think its just the time of year. When i look back at previous blog posts at this time of year, i realize the moods are the same....so i am working on finding and keeping my mojo thru the winter months, starting with going for a walk today! Hope all is beautiful in your part of the world~
3 comments:
Maybe you have SAD (Seasonal A..... Disorder) or something. I don't know really. It is when you don't get enough sunshine.
I know gloomy days make me grouchy. We had 10 straight days of rain and fog (then a day of sunshine yesterday). Now we are back to fog and drips again. Grump, grump.
I hope you cheer up soon.
You can post a picture. I won't look. LOL
Bonnie, you little cheater you ;) heheheh
Post a Comment