
So, is this kid spoiled or what! Look what came in the mail today from Grandma...coloring books, pajamas, socks, dolls, candy and other misc goodies. No holiday is too small for this kid :)
Nothing crafty to show today...im still organizing the craft room. I sorted thru about 200 magazines (yup...thats right...200), so that was a big step. I am REALLY happy with the way its coming together. Id take photos, but the room is so small, im not sure it would be easy to photograph. At least now Jordyn can come in and play without destroying too much :)
I did finish this piece earlier this week, and im pretty pleased with it. I took this photograph several years ago, and manipulated it in Photoshop. Be sure to click on the image to see the larger size....hope you like it! Cheers~
1 comment:
WOW!That is a lot of valentines .
Post a Comment