
Here is the top for my ALQS swap...not much of a teaser i suppose, but you still dont know what the border is going to look like :) It went together pretty well, though i had a few points that went astray...but for so many HST's, it wasnt too bad. I should be able to finish things up rather quickly now, as i want to do simple machine quilting on it...so its almost there. I really hope my rcvr likes it...i certainly enjoyed working on it! Now to come up with a name for it....
Meanwhile, for an update on the wildlife...the black bears have made their first appearance for the season this morning. At about 5am i heard some rumbling around outside...sure enough, a very large black bear had knocked over our trash can....doh! We scared him off before he could make a huge mess though! Summer is definitely here!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
6 comments:
I've got the perfect name for it.... Colene's quilt! Its beautiful, someone is going to be very happy to receive it.
Wow ... that's beautiful! And so intricate. It's clear you put a lot of work into it. Finished mine this weekend, too ... hope to have it up on the blog soon!
When I saw the fabric preview, I mentally assigned this to Colene -- she (or someone else!) is going to love it!
Very,very pretty. Whoever becomes the owner of this little quilt will be a lucky person !!
Wow that is that a lot of triangles!!! I love the colors, and admire your industriousness. You go, girl!
Someone is in for a great treat. Don't supose it could 'go' my way, eh?
This is stunning! The mixture of purples works so well, and the points are fine! Clever mix of different half square triangles too.
Post a Comment