Thursday, June 5, 2008

Three More Crazy Quilt Blocks


Here are the last three blocks for the crazy quilt swap. One in all colors...no restrictions, and then two more cream and white squares...this one with gold, emerald green and burgandy accents...

and this one with gold, pink, rose, and sage accents.

I wish i had more time, id love to add a little more to each, but this will have to do. Im just happy to be mailing out these cream and white squares...theyre awfully difficult to keep clean with an almost 2 year old living in the house :) Little miss sticky fingers always wanted to hold them and touch each one as i was working on them....doh! Now, i can focus on the ALQS miniature, which has a deadline just around the corner.
Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those white on white squares are just wonderful. I'm used to seeing crazy quilts in dark colors, and I love this difference. Where is this swap and could I join at some time in the future? I could use the practice with embroidery and it looks like a great 'traveling' project. I could get away from my machine and still be quilting.