
While reading Kates blog...6 Unimportant Things About Me...i decided to participate too... Been a while since i did one of these. Anyways, it turned out to be a Flashback Friday blog as well...so here goes...
6 Unimportant Things About Me
1. I can sleep just about anywhere, and in fact have fallen asleep at a few Grateful Dead concerts :)
2. I was Darth Vader for Halloween 2 years in a row...i loved that stupid costume!
3. I have lived in 4 states : California, Washington, Idaho, and Colorado
4. I pierced my own ears...what can i say, that was big in the 80's!
5. I quit smoking 19 years ago...okay, this one is sort of important! :)
6. I won an art contest in 1979 (i was 11 years old)...this inspired me to become an artist...which im still striving for :)

Mine is the one marked in red :)
Have a fabulous weekend!
1 comment:
I've known lots of people who fell asleep at Dead Shows - of course, most of them usually had some help... Another thing we have in common, I guess, being a former Deadhead myself. And I pierced my nose - or rather a friend did - in the 80s.
Post a Comment