
Here is teaser #3. It was just tooo gorgeous out to not spend most of it outside, and then yesterday was my town day...so i hope to have the top finished today, and then i can try out borders.....so stay tuned! :) Oh...and did i mention i had ran out of white thread! Who runs out of white thread? Well, im well supplied now and good to go! :)
3 comments:
I'm going out on a linb here, gonna take a guess at what your swap will look like, is that ok?
I think it might be purple and lillac, with lots of HSTs.
I hope I didn't spoil the surprise for anyone! LOL
How did you make all those half square triangles? Did you chain piece them singly (if that makes sense) or do you have a clver method of making lots together? I made lots when I did my feathered star, but it's very tedious!
you crazy, those are teeny tiny pieces!!! my head would explode, but its looking great, my favorite color!!!! can't wait to see the finished product.
love ya
ps- sorry to hear about another goodbye thanks for sharing the story, it was lovely.
Post a Comment