Spent the afternoon "canning" for a swap on about.com. There are some 40 jars total :) A very productive day indeed! Now to pack em up and mail em out! :) Hope your day was wonderful! lisajo
Apart from the fact that I think it's rather cruel to put ladybirds and butterflies into jamjars, I think that's the kind of preserving which would suit me fine! No sticky blobs on the cooker, no steamed up windows, and no rows of jars looking accusingly at you while they gradually grow blue fur! Looks good to me!
1 comment:
Apart from the fact that I think it's rather cruel to put ladybirds and butterflies into jamjars, I think that's the kind of preserving which would suit me fine! No sticky blobs on the cooker, no steamed up windows, and no rows of jars looking accusingly at you while they gradually grow blue fur! Looks good to me!
Post a Comment