This little furball has visited us the last couple of nights. He is super sweet and shy, but seems to like us. If you talk to him, he will follow you and see what you are up too. Kitten does not care for him, but he keeps his distance from the cats (or I should say, the kitten chases him off...Kato doesn't seem to care). We have discovered that he loves bread. Today he was favoring his paw, I hope he heals quickly. Anyways, it's always fun to have a visitor!
Meanwhile, Jordyn brought home her volleyball team pics. She's looking so grown up! Jordyn's volleyball team only has 2 more game days left! While I have enjoyed her games and watching her play, it will be nice not having to drive all the way to town every day and get home earlier in the evenings! We get home so late there isn't much time to do anything...so I'm looking forward to some cozy time at home with the family! Go Pirates!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment