So this happened to me on my way to work this morning....Honda vs. Deer. I'm not sure if the deer made it, but when I went home to change cars and headed back to work she wasn't there anymore, so not sure if she stumbled off somewhere else to die or if she indeed survived. I'm hoping for the later. The good news...I'm fine and there was no passenger in my car to get glass shards thrown at their face, and also, only a small dent to the body above the tire, so the car is still in good working condition. The photos aren't the best because it was getting dark out when we finally got home, but you get the idea. It was interesting driving home with the windshield like this though.
15 years living in the mountains this was bound to happen eventually I guess. I'm happy to check it off my list though!
Meanwhile Jordyn had another game tonight, this time at Webber MS. They played two dynamite games and lost by one point the first game and crushed them in the second game. Grandpa Bear came out to see her play again, but alas, Justin had to miss the game since he was stuck at home with little red all busted up.
We also ran into Jordyn's original school Principal from Red Feather, Mr. Kind! I think he was excited to see all the mountain school kids on the volleyball team, even if we did beat his team! hahahah Such a great guy, it was wonderful to see him! We stopped at Dairy Queen for a treat on the way home with Jordyn's friend Willow. Turned out to be a lovely day after all :)








No comments:
Post a Comment