With all the chaos of the holidays, we decided to get together and enjoy some relaxing "mom" time in town over lunch, margaritas (of course), and some shopping! Jordyn and I designed a piece for the Mask exhibit, so I needed to drop that off at the MoA in Fort Collins, and since we were there, we enjoyed lunch at the Blue Agave Grill downstairs and also perused the Picasso/Dali exhibit they had displayed there.
We rarely find time to do this, and after having such a nice time together, we vowed to plan these get togethers more often! We shared lots of stories, laughs and good times, and we also decided we needed to go to New Orleans for my 50th birthday next year, so plans are in the works!
There was an exhibit by a local artist with drawing, and embroidery on paper, and I wish I could remember their name, because I loved all these colorful pieces.
We walked around downtown, picking up a few stocking stuffers for the kids, but mostly we just walked around laughing and having fun!
It was a great day in town, and I'm so glad the weather held out for us! What a nice little time out from all the holiday craziness! Cheers!












No comments:
Post a Comment