Christmas Eve was spent with Grandma and Grandpa Bear up at the front house. This year Damian and Jen couldn't be here so they had delicious brisket shipped in from the Salt Lick in Texas for us! Yum! Thanks guys....we'll see you around new years instead...can't promise there will be any left overs though!
After dinner and puzzle fun it was time for gifts! Justin opened his first, and he received a new laptop!! His poor computer was on its last leg, so this new computer is the perfect gift! It has all kinds of cool features!
And speaking of new computers...look who else got one! WOW! She was sooo excited and sooo surprised! Her computer had crapped out about 3 months ago, so she's been hogging mine lately, so I'm equally thrilled she received a new computer! :) Her computer has wonderful features including a touch screen and opening 360 degrees so that she can use it like a drawing tablet with her stylus! Thats right, Miss Fancy Pants has a stylus now and can draw on her computer! This gift was from Ken, Kristi, Damian and Jen...thanks guys!
I received a new flash for my Lumix camera, that can be used as an off camera flash as well as on the camera. Here I am testing it out on Jordyn and Grandpa. Very Excited to get a new flash, and can't wait to figure out all its uses! The built in flash on my camera was always a little frustrating, so this is going to make my photography gigs a lot easier! Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful and generous presents...we are thrilled!
As the evening winded down, these two tech geeks explored all there was to learn about their new computers. Jordyn LOVES the stylus and immediately started creating a bunch of art to share with friends online. It was a wonderful evening, but it was getting late and I still had a lot of wrapping to do, so we all headed home. Those two continued to surf until I finally sent them to bed. Meanwhile, I was up until 3 am wrapping and stuffing stockings...good grief! May you all have a warm and wonderful Christmas! G'nite!














No comments:
Post a Comment