After calling all my preschool parents, i headed back to bed and woke up around 9:30...and it was fantastic! Jordyn came downstairs a bit panicked, thinking we were late for school, so that was funny! Once she realized it was a snow day, she ran back up to her room to play roblox, and we havent seen her since :)
Its 29 degrees outside with around 10 inches of snow so far, so I'm happy to be cozy at home in my pajamas!
Ive been working on my preschool calendar for the rest of the year and I cant believe there's only 10 weeks of school left. YEAH! This has been an exhausting year with the new job and lots of new changes to the old one, so I'm ready for the summer to get here! I think tree beard is ready for summer too! :)
Stay Warm!




1 comment:
Wow, snow days are the best, especially when they come so late in the season!
Post a Comment