Monday, January 18, 2016

The Summit ~

 We met some friends at the Summit today and had lots of fun!  There was bowling, laser tag, an arcade, and other fun!  The arcade can get a little pricey, but with the weather being so crappy lately, it was nice to get out!


 I was Han Solo, and totally sucked!  Jordyn was Capt Rex, and did way better than me :)  Go Jordyn!

 The kids waited forever to play this fun game...and they had fun blowing the last of their money on it too!

It was a fun way to spend our day off from school for Martin Luther King Jr Day!  A great time spent with great friends!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sounds like a fun day. So glad I follow you on Facebook too, I've been so bad about blogs and reading and writing that I have missed a lot. So much going on there just isn't enough time for everything I guess. Hugs!!