We also celebrated Justins 44th birthday...the photos arent the best, but i was using someone elses camera...
Cousin Christine was up for the weekend...she wanted to get away to the mountains to do some reading for school, so we were happy to have her join us for the birthday festivities. We enjoyed pumpkin cake and then watched Justins new birthday movie, Hunger Games.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We love you!!!




2 comments:
I am so ready for the fall.
Bring it on!
Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Justin.
Happy 44th Justin ... hope ya had a fun BD!
Fall ... I'm ready for it too! Don't like hot ... much prefer the cool days of fall ... maybe 'cause I'm a fall baby!
I've always loved the colours ... trees showing spectacular changes. They're already starting to go here ... some are dropping ... especially maples & ash ... the latter being the last to bud & first to turn.
I did feel bad for the kids today ... which was our annual "first day back" ... it poured here all morning ... so made for some miserable times ... but would it have been harder to go back on a wonderful sunny day?
Whatever ... ya get what ya get.
For me it was a non-event ... my two are beyond that ... grown up ...and our horizon yields Mel's registration for college next month.
OMG ... now the cash will flow!
22 grand ... for a two year program ... OSAP will cover some of it ... but looks like my retirement fund will have to top up the rest. Whatever ... it's only money ... and as I see it ... well spent to get one kid on the path to her future.
Post a Comment