Jordyn finished up her 4th swim class on Sunday and Great Grandma Anita, Grandma Kristi and Grandpa Bear, all came to see her swim. Her confidence and ability in the water has grown tremendously since that first Mommy and Me class we took earlier this spring, and she was only too happy to show the folks how much she had learned!
Afterwords, we celebrated by going to the pumpkin patch at Bartels Farm! They have a corn maze, a hay bale maze for the kiddos, lots of pumpkins, gourds and other veggies to choose from, hay rides, a pumpkin cannon, and of course, farm animals to pet.
You might remember when we took Great Grandma Anita to the farm with us last year, where she experienced the corn maze for her first time at 88! Having some back trouble this year, she opted out of the maze, but Grandma and Grandpa Bear were ready to go...so off they went with Jordyn to discover the land of corn!
They made it out rather quickly...Jordyn running ahead with a significant lead...and then it was time for more pictures and a hay ride.
The hay ride was my favorite part...a tractor took us on a nice adventure through the pumpkin patch where the scenery was absolutely beautiful, but Jordyns favorite part was the hay bale maze...
She ran and ran and ran and jumped and leaped and ran some more! Then she played tag with some of the other kids, until, at last it was time to go.
It was a fabulous afternoon!








2 comments:
I love the photo with Great Grandma Anita. They are both beautiful ladies!
Looks like a fabulous afternoon. I think it's so great you've got her in swim classes. My mother was afraid of water and passed that on to me, so I don't know how to swim and I regret that, perhaps someday I'll work up the nerve to learn.
Post a Comment