I thought i would share a few colorful photos of our yard...
as there is talk of possible snow coming this weekend.
I hope my tomatoes can survive a few more days...they only just started turning red! Fingers crossed!
And finally, i wanted to share this gorgeous gem i received in the mail today. I participated in a swap on about.com...you may recall the quilt i sent out to my secret partner last week? Well, this one was made for me by Shelli Lawson in Delaware, and its called, "Lisa's Starry Log Cabin" and i LOVE it! I have always wanted a log cabin quilt...sorta suits me, since i live in a log cabin, and i just love this border fabric. She did a beautiful job and i will treasure it always! Thanks Shelli!




2 comments:
Hi lisa! I love your new quilt, and how awesome is that for a present with your cabin in the woods. I have some antique quilts at my cabin two made by my grandmother and two by my mom. Don't you love living in a log cabin. So cozy! Have a great day
Great pics, I loved coming up to visit last weekend, it is so beautiful up there right now. My favorite time of year, I love seeing your red tomatoes, fingers and toes crossed you get some more before the frost!!!Super glad you got your log cabin quilt, its awesome! Thanks for sharing, Happy Fall ~ Love you guys
Post a Comment