


There was a big craft fair going on in Red Feather this weekend, Grandma Pat had a booth...and Santa was there too. Unfortunately i was too sick to go (stomach flu hit me at about 5am this morning and didnt let up till about 3 :( But Daddy went and took these fun photos of Jordyn for me :)
5 comments:
What a cutie pie!! Hope you feel better soon.
I think the days when children still believe are wonderful. As a teacher, I always afirm the existence of Father Christmas, just in case there are those who still have their fantasies intact. I often say, 'Well, I don't live with my mum or dad, but I still get presents,' which causes even the most adamant Santa-refusnik to stop in their tracks! (By the way, take care of yourself if you've had a tummy bug - they can really dibilitate!
Hope you're feeling better. That flu mess is awful.
Sweet pictures. She really is getting tall!
She is sooo sweet!!! Kids make Christmas so magical.
Hope you are feeling better soon and that no one else gets the dreaded stomach bug.
Cute pictures of Jordyn's visit with Santa! :o)
Post a Comment