
We had to buy new lights for our tree this year...the old ones, which were really old...finally died on us. Our tree has grown soooo much since we first started decorating it, that we actually thought about doing some of the smaller trees instead, but we love this tree, so we decided to give it a go!
Spooky decided to come outside and see what we were up to...

And Jordyn, though enthusiastic about hanging the lights, quickly became bored and wandered over to her sandbox instead.

We tested all the lights and Justin got to work on the top of the tree...

After that it was naptime for Jordyn...and for Spooky as well :)

Sadly, even after we tested all the lights, once hung on the tree we discovered a small section of lights that arent working...naturally, they are at the top of the tree...but there they will stay! I think it still looks great...

What do you think?
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
6 comments:
It looks great. I never put my decorations up until after DS birthday on 10th
What a big job getting those lights up! Wow.
Love the pic of Jordyn, your hubby, the cat and the quilt...ahh cute..that's one you need to print and frame..you've captured a perfect moment!
It's beautiful. I can't even tell where the lights are out. And that photo of naptime...that is too sweet for words.
The tree looks wonderful, and you can't tewll that a section isn't working. I wish we had an outdoor tree to decorate, but ours blew down in a gale.
Fantastic putting those all up! Amazing you got them that high and you can't see any lights not working at all. Brilliant!
It's smart to use those wide bands of lights for a tall tree like that -- and it is a big JOB...I'm enjoying ALL the pics of Jordyn and Christmas prep...but I have to run to my husband's computer to listen to the video of her with Santa...my audio doesn't work on this one...off to check it out...it looks very sweet!
Post a Comment