
Some Thanksgiving fun for ya...hope your day is filled with lots of Beer and extra crispy KFC! (Norman Rockwell's version of a Redneck Turkey Day)

okay, so i know i posted this one last year...but i love it!!!

And a little sesame street fun too!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...may your day be filled with joy, laughter, good food and great friends!
Hugs~
3 comments:
Those are very funny Thanksgiving pictures.
I posted on Tanya Watanabe's blog that she should look at your pictures. She had stories about children afraid of whole cooked turkeys.
Love the turkey comment! Any holiday is so stressful for the cook, as the expectation of cenruries is upon them! (We don't have Thanksgiving over here, of course, so I escaped the censure!)
Oh no! Can't look at the Sesame Street one.... that's black humour for you... I'm going to the next post... quick....
Post a Comment