
Here is another stitchery from Kaarens blog, The Painted Quilt. She is sharing a new design every month on First Friday, which means she'll have another one posting this Friday, so check it out if you get the chance...the designs are really cute! I thought this would make a nice Christmas gift, so im making a few. I still need to put a border on it, but you get the idea.

Yesterday we decided to get out the Christmas decorations...gotta take advantage of the weather being nice, otherwise dragging out the giant bins in snow and freezing weather is a chore! Between the 3 year old and the new kitten, it went rather well...though we'll see how the tree looks in a couple of weeks :) Anyways, thats what we've been up to this weekend....hope yours was fabulous too!
2 comments:
Your tree looks great, I just hope the kitten doesn't try to climb it. We have a 3 year old cat who thinks Christmas trees are the most fun he has all year. Good Luck.
Your stitchery is going well! I didn't have time to start the project but wish I had.
Post a Comment