Wow - forget Halloween, I think it looks more like Christmas!! Keep warm :o)
Like I said, I knew there was a reason I don't live in Colorado...
Oh MY GOSH! Check the calendar... old man winter is here! And I meant to tell you how much I loved that picture of your little girl in your header picture with the witchy costume... that was adorable :o)
Oh my - at least J will be a happy gal playing in that.... euch....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow - forget Halloween, I think it looks more like Christmas!! Keep warm :o)
Like I said, I knew there was a reason I don't live in Colorado...
Oh MY GOSH! Check the calendar... old man winter is here!
And I meant to tell you how much I loved that picture of your little girl in your header picture with the witchy costume... that was adorable :o)
Oh my - at least J will be a happy gal playing in that.... euch....
Post a Comment