Awwwwww.
ROTFL. Looks like he needs a little help!
What a sad snowman! He needs a pumpkin for company.
After the week I've had, I can relate to that snowman. I love him!
This picture would do fine for Blog Action's "Climate Change" on October 15.Really cute.
Seems to me you've only just got rid of last year's snow!! Blimey, olde man winter is sure moving in fast this year!
Oh my goodness - snow..... 24 degress here.... still beach weather - maybe.... but snow - euch...
This is an AWESOME wordless picture!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awwwwww.
ROTFL. Looks like he needs a little help!
What a sad snowman! He needs a pumpkin for company.
After the week I've had, I can relate to that snowman.
I love him!
This picture would do fine for Blog Action's "Climate Change" on October 15.
Really cute.
Seems to me you've only just got rid of last year's snow!! Blimey, olde man winter is sure moving in fast this year!
Oh my goodness - snow..... 24 degress here.... still beach weather - maybe.... but snow - euch...
This is an AWESOME wordless picture!!!!
Post a Comment