Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its Here...and its all Mine!!!


Hurrah...look what showed up in the post today...my quilt from Nancy Furniss in Idaho! She was my secret partner in the Doll Quilt Swap on about.com, and she must have read my mind!
I absolutely LOVE Fall colored quilts, and the pattern she chose is perfect! She even included a green border...my favorite color. This quilt will look awesome in our home...now i just need to decide which room to hang it in :)
And take a look at the beautiful embroidery for the label...this is truly a gem Nancy, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you Thank you Thank you :)
p.s. did i mention she also entered me in a raffle for a quilt made thru her guild...very thoughtful!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can see why you love it. Fall colors are a favorite for me.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty little quilty! Very nice gift :o)

Salem Stitcher said...

Yummy!

And yours that you sent...stunning. I'm still impressed with all that hand embroidery.