Jordyn was in her room for about 20 minutes, when i decided to see exactly what she was up to during her supposed naptime. Look at all the excuses she comes up with....she even tries to sing me a song! :) Enjoy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How cute!! I'm not surprised she didn't sleep...she's moved ever doll and cuddly toy into bed :o) She obviously wants them to get their rest!
My DD is 36 yrs. old and boy, did that video bring back some memories!! It would take her an hr or so to get ALL of her "kids" settled before she would be ready for her nap. I guess it's no wonder now, that she is a teacher!! She always refered to her dolls and stuffed animals as her kids!!! Your Jordyn always brightens my day!
3 comments:
How cute!! I'm not surprised she didn't sleep...she's moved ever doll and cuddly toy into bed :o) She obviously wants them to get their rest!
My DD is 36 yrs. old and boy, did that video bring back some memories!! It would take her an hr or so to get ALL of her "kids" settled before she would be ready for her nap. I guess it's no wonder now, that she is a teacher!! She always refered to her dolls and stuffed animals as her kids!!! Your Jordyn always brightens my day!
Great blog, congratulations!
Post a Comment