Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Here is a shot of my mother and i at my graduation from Metro State in 2003. Its an older photo...but a favorite of mine, so i thought i would post it in honor of her this Mother's Day! I had a photo book made for her with pictures of her daughters and grandkids in it...it was a big hit! It was ordered thru shutterfly.com...they make wonderful keepsakes if you are ever looking for something fun to give as a gift.

Click here to view this photo book larger


Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there...the toughest job you'll ever love :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

I received one of these books as a keepsake from a trip I took with friends. I love it! What a great idea to do one for your mother.

Salem Stitcher said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day. The photo of you and your mother at your graduation is wonderful. You're both beautiful ladies!

PeggyinNO said...

What a wonderful gift for your mother. Great photos!

Lynda said...

What a lovely idea for a present - especially as it's so difficult thinking of anything for parents! (No good for me, though, as Mother's Day is in March over here, so it's gone!)

limpingalong said...

Love the picture of you and your mother!