Monday, May 4, 2009

and the winner is....


Hurrah for Sheri over at Northern Quilter! I used random.org to help chose the winner, and her number was selected. Now all i need is your snail mail Sheri, and these goodies will be on their way to your home :) Thank you for all of the comments and congrats i received for my 200th post! Ive made many wonderful friends thru blogland, and i hope to meet many more in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!I won? Thanks Lisa. I will email you my address:)

Sheri said...

Hi Lisa, Finally made it on the darn computer .It just wouldn't accept my password or user name. Just kept insisting I was my grandson Nick.
Anyway thanks so much for the nice gifts.I can't wait.
Sent you my snail address let me know if you don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sheri!