
Not much quilting to show right now, as im trying to prep some applique, and it seems to be taking forever! I did sign up for another I-Spy fabric swap on about.com, and these are the fabrics i ordered. Not sure if the Flintstone fabric will work, the characters are much larger than i expected, so i would have to fussy cut...and the bottom fabric is just something i liked and it was on sale, so naturally i ordered some :) I participated in a similar swap back in October and got some great stuff back, but i want to make a very large quilt for Jordyn, and id also like to have extras to make for friends, so you can never have too many I-Spy fabrics :) Plus, if you have a lot, then you can pick and chose the fabrics that go into the quilt...i like that the best. Anyways, not much else going on up here on the mountain...except the catkins are finally coming out....dare i say it..."Spring is almost here!!!!" :)
4 comments:
Love that last pic...great DOF :o)
Lovely to see that Mother Nature continues rolling on, no matter what!
First signs of spring are so wonderful!! So what is the I-Spy fabric?? what kind of fabric's are you looking for? the quilt sounds like it will be so cute.
Love the I-Spy fabric and you have such lovely photos on your blog, the last picture is beautiful
Post a Comment