Ha! And I thought when I moved to Chico in '87 that I was moving to the sticks :D Change is an understatement!!! Hey, it looks like you were right across the street from the Holcombs and Atwoods - am I right?
Thanks for your nice FB comment :) I'm diggin' yours too!
5 comments:
quite a change, but you sound like life and the mountains agree with you so i'm guessing you don't wish you were back there!!
Wow! What a change! I grew in in several small market towns and then a large market town and now live in a small one. Not much change there, then!
Yep!! Looks a bit different.
You have no longing to go back to the city?
I don't want to live in a big city either.
Ha! And I thought when I moved to Chico in '87 that I was moving to the sticks :D Change is an understatement!!! Hey, it looks like you were right across the street from the Holcombs and Atwoods - am I right?
Thanks for your nice FB comment :) I'm diggin' yours too!
Post a Comment