Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Autumn from the Three Amigos!


This afternoon we had a visit from the three amigos. With all of the bear publicity lately, i thought it only fair to give these serene creatures some limelight. Its a joy to watch them...even if they were eating my columbines. At this time of year, it doesnt really matter...nibble away ladies!

The Sustainable Living Fare was a huge success, and Justin made many contacts. Jordyn really seemed to enjoy herself too. Here she is covered in chocolate, helping daddy break down the booth.

I purchased a new Halloween tablecloth yesterday, and this morning i set it out to see how it looks...Jordyn really seems to like it.
Anyways, Happy Autumn everyone~
cheers~
Justin, Lisa and Jordyn (the other three amigos :)

4 comments:

Chrisitine said...

looks like a lovely weekend! love the pictures and hope the fair was good for Justin. Loved your blog about Dave, he will be missed. Love you

Unknown said...

I can not get over the size of the ears on those deer - they look like they're breaking them in for their bigger cousins - much less scary than the bear at least!

allie aller said...

Scattering a loved one's ashes has got to be one of the most intimate experiences a human being can have. It sounds like you all made that a beautiful occasion for Dave.

It is so fun to visit your blog and pop in your world...
Back in the 70's I worked for the New Mexico Solar Energy Assn as a VISTA volunteer. It's great to see how far solar has come since then, when we were just building Trombe walls out of adobe!!!

Happy Autumn.....

Lynda said...

Wow! A Hallowe'en tablecloth! I know hallowe'en is much bigger on your side of the pond, but I didn't realise it was big! Looks a great table cloth. We can't get anything like that over here.