
So my cousin (aka my best friend), moved to Washington (near Seattle) last month and went to a Quilt show recently. Im not sure what the name of the show was, but she took some wonderful pictures while she was there...Im including two, but if you want to check out the rest, be sure to stop by her smugmug page. Wish i could have gone to this show...the work is amazing!
On another note...I received the information on the person i am making a doll quilt for in Kate's swap, ALQS. I have three design ideas running thru my mind, so once i decide on that, I will be anxious to get started! I am thrilled with the person i was paired up with, so i hope he/she likes what i create for them! If you havent figured out by now, its a surprise...so while i will keep you updated with my quilting progress, i will keep the rcvrs name a secret.
As for the person who rcvd my name...if you are reading this blog...remember, im easy to please...i love just about anything, and i have no doll quilts to speak of, so any creation will be much appreciated :) (so dont stress...just do what you love!)
4 comments:
This is my first visit. I love where you live and your banner is gorgeous.
If I walked into a hall like that full of quilts I'd probably drop dead through shock! I wouldn't know where to start.
heheheh...thats how my cousin felt when she was there too! Totally overwhelmed, and it took her forever to decide her vote for best of show :)
thanks for the kind words about my site, and thank you for stopping by! I love to make new blog friends :)
cheers~
lisajo
This was a great diashow. I thank your cousin for it. Very stunning quilts and a lot of inspiration.
Good luck with your doll quilt swap and take care.
There are two big quilt shows near us, which are similar to this one. Malvern in May and Birmingham in August. The quilts are fabulous, but the shopping is to die for! Did you cousin buy anything interesting?
Post a Comment