Saturday, December 22, 2007

Royal Mail


Recently on one of Kate's giveaways i won a bag of Christmas squishies...well yesterday they arrived, just like Christmas, and i love them! Thanks Kate! I plan to use them as a border around one of my snowman wall hangings if ever i can finish one! :) Meanwhile, I made 8 pounds of fudge, with 4 pounds left to make...and Im also working on a DVD slideshow for the family...then im done with the holiday projects! woohoo! Jordyn is still trying to open her presents under the tree, so that keeps me busy! Hopefully i can deter her for a couple more days, but honestly im pretty excited to see her open them too. Well, gotta run...fudge calls!
cheers~
lisajo

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I'm amazed Santa has already left presents at your house! No presents are allowed under our tree until 'Santa' makes his delivery round about now, when my DH and mother-in-law have gone off to church for midnight mass. Tonight 'Santa' will be me, DS, DD, my mum and dad. Have a great Christmas Lisa and family.

Kate North said...

what a cutie! sounds like a nice idea for those blocks - I'll look forward to seeing how it comes out - no pressure, of course...