Saturday, April 7, 2018

Minecraft Date at the Black Bear ~

 Thankfully we didn't get as much snow as they predicted, and of course, it was gorgeous out the next day so most of it is already melted.  We are happy about that because Tabby and London were headed up so that the kids could have a Minecraft Marathon at the house...and of course, it was a celebration for Tabby and I as well!  We are both celebrating our new jobs!  Tabby was hired on to be a medical assistant for the youth clinic, so that is awesome!  And I will be the media/tech at Stove Prairie still, but now I will also be the school secretary as well.  The hours will be a little bit longer, and the contracted days are a little longer too, so it was a move up financially, while still allowing me to work with kiddos...so I'm pretty excited!  Hooray for playdates (er, momdates!)  !

No comments: