We all liked the Aspen tree design, so that was the one we all started with...and each one is unique and pretty in its own way. Stephanie added a little black bear to hers at the base, and then dated it, which I thought was a good idea.
The wine glasses were coming along nicely, but then it was time to enjoy some dinner. I made grilled chicken, roasted potatoes and grilled veggies. Yum! It was getting dark so we all called it quits and sat around the fire for more laughter and fun stories. What a great bunch of ladies!
Here is a photo of all of our art...they all came out really cute I think! I would happily drink wine out of any of these! We didnt "bake" them in the oven, we figured each person could take theirs home to do that, but we were all happy to take home a lovely new piece of art. It got us all thinking about gift ideas, holiday themes, etc. Endless fun!
And here is a picture of the glass I made, next to a bottle of wine Karianne brought over for me as a gift...she said it made her think of me, and I love it! Can't wait to "bake" my new wine glass and then use it with this wine!
The women were originally supposed to spend the night, but they all had other things going on early the next morning, so my planned breakfast was instead devoured by my family! Look what you ladies missed out on! Thats okay though...Jordyn was psyched to eat all the donut holes to herself :)
Happy Weekend Everyone!










No comments:
Post a Comment