We ran into a couple of Red Feather kids, but Jordyn was particularly excited to run in to one of her besties, Andrea. They compared schedules, and it turns out that they will have 4 classes together, which is awesome!
She tried out her locker combination, in fact, we all gave it a go, but it didn't work. Thankfully they had someone on standby for just such an occasion. I have a feeling it happens often. Anyways, after an adjustment, the combo was good to go!
And look how close Andrea and Jordyns locker are to each other...
After about 10 practice turns on the lockers, we decided to wander around and see where all the girls classes were. Jordyn is telling a ridiculous story here...I can't imagine where she gets all her animated expressions from :)We had some errands to run, and so did Sharon, so we decided to meet up afterwords and have some lunch. Jordyn and I got new haircuts, and then we ran into Sharon and Andrea at the store, so we did our school supply shopping together, and then hit up some Mexican food. Naturally we had a margarita to go with it! Yummo! Errands in town turned into a fun day with friends! I still can't believe Jordyn is going into middle school...sigh!







No comments:
Post a Comment