Well for someone who is allergic to bee and wasp venom, this poor girl seems to get herself stung every summer (at least once...usually twice). She was stung on the arm recently, and so I was reminding her that its very important that she not get stung in the face or throat just in case she has a bad reaction, and sure enough, she got stung by the eye the next morning. She fell asleep in the chair by the window and a wasp landed on her face. She was half asleep and went to brush the "tickle" off her face and thats when he stung her. The first picture is of her face after 2 1/2 hours...the second photo is after 7 hours...and the last photo is the next day. Thankfully after the second day the swelling went down fairly quickly, but I felt so bad for her...she could hardly see out of her right eye and her left eye was swelled shut. I'm just thankful we didn't have to use the epi-pen.



No comments:
Post a Comment