The animals are gearin' up for winter! These sheep have been spotted on the road side almost daily trying to eat their fill of grass, while the momma bear and her cub have been at it again...
Justin was going to try shooting her with the rubber bullets to scare her from our yard...and more importantly, our little red car (which she has busted out the window in twice now)...but our kitten ran out the door when i was taking this picture and spooked her.I decided to follow her a bit to see if I could get a better photo, and again, I was spotted! This time by momma and baby bear, so I decided to hold back! They ended up going onto the circle and breaking into a neighbors shed....doh! These two are headed for trouble if they keep this up!
Today, however, was an absolutely gorgeous warm beautiful day!
I hear the hammock calling my name!





No comments:
Post a Comment