Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Orleans!!!

 I finally made it to New Orleans!!!  This has been on my bucket list FOREVER!!!  Denise, Teresa and I took our first "sisters trip" together, without husbands and kids, and we had a ball!  And after being there, I've decided it is one of my all time favorite cities in the US!  The people, the food, the music, the architecture, the culture, the color...and did I mention the food!?!  :)  Wow...we just got back and I already cant wait to go again!  In fact, we all want to go back...and soon!  We were there less than 48 hours, and yet we covered so many things!  We explored most of the French Quarter, toured the cemetery, went to Jacksons Square, Cafe DuMonde's, Bourbon Street, and everything else in between!  We basically ate and drank ourselves across the French Quarter!
Teresa scored us a room at the Ritz Carlton for free...and not only that, but we were upgraded to a suite!  Her work participates in mystery shopping, so every year she gets a free place to stay and she rates their hotel.  Well, our hotel was the bomb!  The Davenport lounge inside the hotel was a great place to wind down our evenings...we would go there and enjoy the music of Jeremy Davenport, while having a cocktail or two before heading up to our room.  Wonderful....absolutely wonderful!!!  Here are photos from our adventures in no particular order!  There was just too much going on to post it all here, so I'll let the pictures tell the story!  Enjoy!

















































No comments: