I started doing this in 2008 and now its become a bit of a tradition, so here goes...
I'm feeling...Very thankful today! My Cousin Christy, my Mom and my Uncle Lynn all had medical scares this last week, but all is well now, and I am overwhelmed with joy about that! Justin had a medical scare in October, but is doing well now too, so i am happy that my family is healthy once again! Some of my good friends had health scares this year too, and its got me thinking, we are getting older and need to start taking better care of ourselves now! So yes...an exercise and diet regimen is in our future!
I'm seeing...my daughter growing up, and becoming a beautiful young lady. I cant believe she will be in 5th grade next year...our last year together at RFLE, and then she will be heading down the mountain to middle school. That will be tough for me, but i know she will do well. She has changed so much over the last year, its amazing to watch! I love you kiddo! :)
I'm cooking...a dump cake to take over to the party tonight. The recipe is so simple...a can of raspberry pie filling and a can of crushed pineapple, mixed together and then dumped into a pan. Top that off with a box of white cake mix...and then added an entire stick of butter pats on top, and cooked till golden bubbly at 350. Never tried it before...im not a sweets person, but hopefully everyone else will like it!
I'm wearing...fleece pajamas...been in them all day, how lame is that :) It's 5:30 pm though, and im getting ready to hop in the shower and head on over to Becks Automotive for a Shop Stomp! Justin and the gang are playing on New Years Eve again, so that should be fun! Im pretty sure Jordyn and I wont be staying till midnight though, and im fine with that. The pipes were frozen this morning, and i dont want to be gone too long, in case they try to do that again tonight. Its supposed to get into the negatives tonight!
I'm enjoying...the new hockey set Jordyn got for Christmas! It makes skating on the ice so much more fun, and i love watching Jordyn play too.
May you all have a peaceful New Year filled with joy, love happiness, good health and prosperity in 2016!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment