Christy and I planned a craft weekend with our friends, however, since most of us hadn't seen each other in almost a year, we didn't do any crafting, and instead, spent all our time visiting! Naturally, there were tasty snacks and cocktails involved! Mimosas for breakfast...
and wine and cheese in the afternoon! (pardon the dark photos, these were taken with the camera phone). It was a very relaxing time, and we hope to do it again soon! On Sunday, Christy and I met up with Aunt Gwen and hit the garden center. They had some wonderful garden goodies, including these garden posts and the giant velociraptor! I would love to have him out on the island...perhaps i should start a velociraptor fund...he's only $2,000 bucks! :) I took photos of these garden poles though, as i would love to make my own and put it in the garden somewhere!Anyways, after shopping we enjoyed lunch at Coronas...a wonderful relaxing visit with great people! Thanks for the great time Christy! Love Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment